Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Amazing!

As I went home on Monday evening after a very eventful day at the gym, I actually felt excitement!  Each of my clients has taken such an important step on their journey towards a healthy lifestyle and each day they amaze me at their efforts.  Even those who tend to struggle or feel pain find strength to attempt things that scare them.  Although we are not in the business to make people "hurt" we are here to see that they challenge themselves.  Sometimes they overcome the most challenging obstacles and other times we have to take a step back and go a different direction.  But with each change of direction, there is a new challenge, a new way to look at things.  Barely into Week #6 of this program and this group - weight loss, toning, endurance - has already exceeded what programs of the past have done up to this point!  To all my clients - my family away from home - you are all very important.  Thank you for making my job the best one around!

No comments:

Post a Comment